2. You can read at least 1000 pages of well, anything. I read some adult fiction (not mature fiction, Dawg), some non-fiction on the Bronx Zoo, some young adult fiction b/c I ran out of adult fiction, and some old fliers from the school that I found on the floor.
3. You can register to take the Mensa test. You can take as many practice tests as your virus-infected brain can stand.
4. You can shop and shop and shop until you know exactly what to convince your kids to want for Christmas. Then you can write to interested parties with links to all of the items.
5. You can perfect your dream queue on Netflix.
Ready for my favorite?
6. You can be ordained by the Universal Life Church and be completely legal to officiate weddings, funerals and baptisms.
True story - I can absolve you of sin and perform exorcisms, too! Who's first?
What could I possibly get into tomorrow?