Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busted



Forgive me, Sweet Friends. I have to take care of something today.

It has come to my attention that there are some people here, reading me, that are not here for noble or honorable purposes. And though this is a public site, they are well aware that they are unwelcome. They are spies, peeping toms.

Trespassers, I ask, respectfully, that you not return. Surely, by now you have read every word and either found what you wanted or can rest assured that since it's not here now, it probably never will be.

Please stay out of my business, as I stay out of yours.

8 comments:

  1. Windy, we got your back. Holla if ya need some assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea...and after two weeks of lifting weights, I'm going to be twice as peaceful. :)

    Hey, in TN and it's showing US....fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creeps -- I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems. But, I gotta say you've take on life -- just like your beautifully, elegant response to ugliness. Everytime I visit your blog I always leave feeling better. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that little thing even tells you I have COMCAST! That could be creepy if I think about it some more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for your beautiful kind words to me today at my blog... :) if you need someone to kick some ass, I'm all for it...i've got some pent up hostility right now that i really need to let go on something..lol might as well be trespassers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm like a ninja warrior and can defeat twenty people in one move. Tell me where and when.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got some boots with spurs, if you need 'em :) Thanks so much for dropping by my blog yesterday! Solo got a lil' carried away, but the love is mutual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment on my blog! That's what everyone kept telling me - "I don't know if you're feeling sad inside Jen, but damn, it doesn't look it on the outside." So that was nice - nothing like a few compliments to make a girl feel good.

    P.S. - sorry to hear you've had problems with some people. Boo.

    ReplyDelete