Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dawn has Kicked Down the Closet Door


Waring Ninja Style. Beautiful angular body slicing through the air in slow-motion. For real. She finally told her Mom and her crazy right-wing nut job "friend" about us this week. They probably both already knew, but now she has said it out loud. And I am reminded of this song. And I am sharing it with you.

Her mom did great. The funniest thing she said was, "I hear the words you're saying, but I don't understand any of it." She laughed at herself.

The "friend" saga continues. She is uber-religious and super conservative and scary as hell. So far all she's done is quote scripture and say that she isn't like the other "Bible-throwing" Christians and that she hopes we are able to find the Jesus that eats with sinners. -Sigh-
Oh! And her feelings are hurt because she wasn't the first to know. -Another Sigh-

This should get really good once Dawn starts quoting scripture back to her. I'll keep you abreast (hehehehe) of the situation.

Everyone has seen this, I'm sure, but it bears repeating, doesn't it? Love it!

2 comments:

  1. ha!
    my jesus freak friend was also mad that she wasn't the first person i told! maybe the church teaches them that..? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my scary friends were the last to be told and some were lost due to a couple of my relocations so that helped too...lol. I have to fav that West Wing video, never watched the show so I was a first timer...taking notes from it too.

    ReplyDelete