Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day, It Is!


I just realized it's St. Patrick's Day. I also just had the first real belly laugh in days. I'm a belly laugher, so that's a long time for me. The huge Ha Ha came after I read someone's blog that ended with "Happy St. Patrick's Day!" Mometarily confused, I scrolled down to the clock on my screen to see what the date is, and sure enough, it's Green Beer day. Then I caught sight of the crazy outfit that I chose off the bedroom floor this morning. Army Green capris and a Kelly Green tank top. I look like a lesbian leprechaun, for the love of Ireland!

Thanks for all the kind words, Guys and Gals. It's been really nice to have the kindness of strangers to fall back on in the past few days. If we were face friends instead of virtual friends, I'd buy a round of the aforementioned Green Goodness, but we're not so buy yourself one and think about how great you are:) Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy...even green beer looks good. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo!!! Hope you enjoyed a green beer as well.

    So sorry to read about the struggles you are facing. Families and acceptance....do the two ever meet up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get a double? :)

    So when you coming up north?

    ReplyDelete