for Thursday's Treasures. Today it's easy.
1. Propane Amy - While we got off the pot, you shat. And that's cool.
2. Randi - She can sing. And she's going to sing this song at MY wedding. When Florida gets its shit together. Wanna come?
3. Stem cells. They, with a capital "T" AND those that fall in the lowercase category, thought I was insane when I insisted on shelling out the bucks for the banking of my son's stem cells.
4. I can read. And write. Turn on PBS or NPR. It'll only take a few minutes for those of you with a vagina to realize just how fortunate you are. (Honestly, do ANY men read this?)
5. That lamp. The one over there. I bought it for my new house, this house. My mother hates it and keeps sending me replacements. But I LOVE it. And it's mine.