Saturday, July 11, 2009
Didn't I just do this?
But Hell, Everyone else is doing it . . .
1. What is your occupation right now? Mommy, Junk artist
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks. Ever. They make me sweat.
3. What are you listening to right now? Dawn is talking to me about the voicemails. Oh, no. She's talking about some guy at the post office that cracked up when she said, "Sweat keeps you cool."
4. What was the last thing that you ate? *Sigh* Pizza. 2 pieces. Now I have to walk again today.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No. Shut up, Propane. The really bad thing about this is that we own one.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dawn
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Who sent this to me?
8. How old are you today? 30
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football. Unless the Winter Olympics are on. Then I like to get drunk and yell at the Curlers.
10. What is your favorite drink? Chilly Cold Beer from someone else's cooler.
12. Favorite food? Warm tomatoes with homemade basil mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Yummy!
13. What is the last movie you watched? Little Miss Sunshine. Laughed my bootsie off!
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve
15. How do you vent anger? Bitch and Moan and Stomp Around saying obnoxious things like, "And, then . . .!"
16.. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies. Shut up. Everyone.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Strawberries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Duh.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Who's left? Solo? Les? Do it!
21. Who is least likely to respond? Dawg, I agree.
22. Living arrangements? OK. Here we go. Dawn, 4 kids, 1 dog, 4 cats, 2 birds, 2 part-time mice, 2 part-time turtles, 1 part-time Mimi, 5 tanks worth of fish. Seamus is my favorite.
23. When was the last time you cried? About 20 minutes ago. Les is so sweet!
24. What is on the floor of your closet? My dresser. Our bedroom is little.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Randi's sweet husband, Chetford Esquire.
26. What did you do last night? Went to an Art Festival and didn't sell a single thing. This economy sucks for anyone who makes anything less useful than toilet paper. I did drink a nice amount of cool crisp wine, though.
27. What are you most afraid of? Losing a child.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Can I have a grilled portobello instead?
29. Favorite dog breed? You know how I love my Gabby (Chow/Lab)! I do have a certain affinity for German Shorthairs, though.
30. Favorite day of the week? Sunday - it's family day.
31. How many states have you lived in? 3
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. Unless you're offering, in which case, will you pay my mortgage instead?
33. What are your favorite flowers? Spider Lilies.