Sweet People Who Tag Me with Memes, please know that I love you and appreciate your interest in me. However, I have to say that I honestly don't give a rat's ass who your favorite movie star is. And what's more is that I don't believe that you actually care who my favorite movie star is.
I know I'm being blasphemous, but I'm sort of on a roll these days. (I recently made a fervent Baptist choke on her lifesaver when I said, "I hate the Reverand Lou Dobson.")
In pseudo-protest of the recent slew of memes, I have decided to post and challenge you chosen few to a real confessional.
Are you ready? (At Ole Miss, we responded, "Hell Yes! Damn Right! Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty! Who the Hell Are We? Hey! Flim Flam Bim Bam, Ole Miss, by Damn!) And I digress.
1) Why are you here, right now, at my site? And don't be cute. Tell the truth.
2) What is something that you left undone today? Why did you leave it, and what is the consequence?
3) If you saw a child about to lick a cut lemon, what would you do? Again, don't be cute.
4) Willie Nelson. Backwoods Redneck or God Among Men?
5) If I asked your Momma, "What is the greatest thing that you taught your child?" what would she say?
6) Recently, you saw something fabulous. What was it?
7) Have you ever "almost died"? If yes, how?
8) Halloween or the 4th of July?
9) Everyone has something memorized. What do you have memorized? Your PIN is not an acceptable answer.
10) If you had to be homeless in a U.S. city for one year, which city would you choose, and why?
I challenge these women to enter the confessional -
There are no rules.